Sunday 5 December 2010

Yay Sketch Blog!

I intend to update my daily progress in blogging with some sketches that I just otherwise don't show on DA and other such places. This blogger was made entirely for self improvement and otherwise embaressing sketches in attempt to break out from my norm. So let's hope there's some progress!

To start us off! I'm getting back intouch with my pencil muse. Or so we hope. These were created in 60 seconds each by using the 30-second-drawing tool on pose maniacs.com. It's a really helpful little device.

I think I shall be trying to work with more references. And I was inspired to make this blog by Yandoodle from DA. since he really goes above and beyond in using references. And I think to a degree he's helped me understand through his sketches that as much as we want to improve on willpower alone, learning through seeing is necessary.



No comments:

Post a Comment